Strong Commitment to Health, Safety and Environment Excellence
- Be accountable to our partners, employees, shareholders and the communities where we operate
- Good HSE attitude is proactive and disciplined
- If you are not sure: Stop the activity and think/ask for advice.
Do More with less
- Reduce activities footprint
- Minimize Resources consumption (energy, water, materials.)
- Maximize flexibility, speed and agility
Empowers actions, initiatives and responsibilities
- Always speak out if you have a different opinion
- Complementarity in skill is better than Similarity
- Ask why? Challenge old habits
- Be open minded to original ideas.
Keep on learning and improving
- Makes things better every day
- Be honest and transparent