Fit for purpose of specific QHSE issues related to mature fields
Obsolete surface facilities: leaks, venting, hazards exposure.
- Asset Integrity Program
- Surface facilities re-organization and modernization
- Stranded gas solutions
- Emergency Spills Plan
- Environmental monitoring and reporting system
Aging workforce: old habits, overconfidence, poor fitness.
- Management of Change
- QHSE behavior and performance based incentives
- Re-energize the QHSE culture: Kaizen events, Fitness awareness program…
Marginal Area: one man location, poor communication, remote.
- Automation and real time monitoring
- Upgrade of Communication Systems
- Empowerment and QHSE accountability at field level
We strive to always provide a clean and safe working environment for of all our employees, partners, contractors, our stockholders and the communities in which we live and work.
We have, in average, within a 3 years investment on the fields:
- Reduce Green House Gas intensity (tCo2 eq/toe) by 65%
- Reduce the activities footprint by 40%
- Reduce the spills by 25%
- Unmanned marginal locations and monitor them remotely
Expert Petroleum’s QHSE Management System is based on:
- The Guidelines of the International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (OGP).
- The specification for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, OHSAS 18001
- The international standards for environmental management systems, ISO 14001
- The general principles of international standard for quality management systems: ISO 9001.